Please join us for the Family Fall Dinner and Annual General Meeting.
Date: Wednesday November 16, 2016
Location: Howard Public School: Area 43 & 42(3rd floor)
RSVP: By November 9, 2016 – Dinner and Childcare will be provided
Did you know…?
That HPCC is a Not for Profit organization?
Each family enrolled in the centre is a member of the organization and entitled to one vote at the Annual General Meeting on matters related to the centre’s financials, auditors, and Board of Directors.
That HPCC has a parent run Board of Directors in place?
- The Board has eight members and meets roughly 6 times during the school year from 6-7pm (usually on a Monday).
- Once we reach eight members, others are welcome to attend and contribute to the discussion. This also provides a pipeline for future Board members.
- Typical items that the Board reviews include: program updates, centre policies, parent requests and financial position.
*We currently have vacancies on the Board and need new members.
5:45 p.m. Dinner – Real Food for Real Kids
6:15 p.m. Annual General Meeting
- Welcome and Introductions
- Approval of Minutes of Previous Year’s Annual General Meeting (November 5, 2015)
- Presentation of Auditors’ Report For The Year Ended December 31, 2015
- Appointment of Auditors for 2016
- Board of Directors Nomination
- Any Other Business