Welcome Back! We hope you enjoyed the Holidays!
Thank you to all who came and supported our Annual Holiday Breakfast. It was a great success! We raised $1200.00 for the Parkdale Foodbank.
- Board Meeting – January 18th,2017
- PA Day – Friday January 20th, 2017- In centre day for all. Carnival games will take place in the gym (running shoes required).
- Yoga – beginning January 19, 2017 – for the next 6 weeks from 4-5pm Permission forms will be distributed to grade 1&2’s who are interested.
- PA Day – Friday February 17,2017- details to follow
- Family Day Monday February 20th,2017 – CENTRE CLOSED
- Please continue to practice your winter dressing self help skills with your FDK
- For after school activities please ensure daycare staff of days & time. After school form is filled out & handed in to daycare staff.
- Please ensure your child has an extra pair of indoor shoes that they can keep at the daycare, (closed toe shoes). Each area has a bin for them to be stored.
- Make sure all children’s belongings are labeled for easy identification for child & staff!
- For safety reasons during drop off & pick up, please make sure your child’s child care teacher is aware that you have your child and you are leaving
- Let the daycare know when your child is going to be away or is being picked up by someone other than yourself. Daycare (416)532-3945, Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To receive updates as they happen at HPCC, click the follow button on our website; howardparkcc.ca
Safety tip for your family:
- Please see attached link for information about ski lift safetytips