H.P.C.C WINTER HAPPENINGS
Your daycare staff:
- FDK (Area 11)- Rebekah Pater & Samantha Wager
- FDK (Area 21)- Natalya Selezneva & Kim Wilson
- FDK (Area 22)- Caroline Bigcanoe
- School Age (Area 43)- Donalee McNeil & Grace Vosilla
- School Age (Common Area 1)- Paula Acosta & Sheri Bridge
- School Age (Common Area 2)- Debby Daley & Lindsey Marshall
- School Age (Area 42)- Cheryl Taylor & Jordan McNeil
- Supervisor- Heather Humphries
A big THANK YOU: We would like to express our appreciation for the big turnout at our annual Christmas breakfast! We raised just over $1000 with the proceeds going to REDWOOD Shelter. (For necessities such as; towels & other linens)
Dates To Remember:
- January 23 – P.A DAY
- February 13 – P.A DAY
- February 16 – FAMILY DAY (Centre Closed)
- March 16-20 – MARCH BREAK (More info to follow)
- Monthly Fees
- Winter is here! Please dress appropriately & according to weather. Children must have snow pants to play in the snow.
- For safety reasons during drop off & pick up, please make sure your child’s care giver is aware that they are leaving, i.e. a quick wave, or making sure they see you.
- Please ensure your child has an extra pair of indoor shoes that they can keep at the daycare, (closed toe shoes).
- Make sure all children’s belongings are labeled for easy identification for child & staff!
- Let the daycare know when your child is going to be away or is being picked up by someone other than yourself. Daycare (416)532-3945, Email email@example.com
- To receive updates as they happen at HPCC, click the follow button on our website; howardparkcc.ca