Dear Day Care Parents,
We hope everyone had a great summer! To our returning families welcome back. To our new families, we look forward to getting to know you throughout the year. If any of your contact information has changed, please advise the Centre in writing as soon as possible. To get ready for the upcoming school year, please review the following reminders:
Please provide us with cheques payable to Howard Park Children’s Centre for the months of January, February, March, April, May and June (the remainder will be collected in September). Cheques must be dated between the 1st & 15th of the month.
Fees for January to June 2014 are:
- JK/SK – $690.00
- School age without lunch – $350.00
- School age with lunch – $460.00
- In the morning, school age children may be dropped off in area 43 from 7:30am. Weather permitting; we will go outside to the big playground at 8:15 a.m.
- JK/SK and grade 1 children may be dropped off in area 21 from 7:30am. Weather permitting; we will go outside to small playground near the Sunnyside entrance at 8:30 a.m.
- Please ensure that a staff member is aware that your child has been dropped off. Same applies for pick up at the end of the day.
- We will be taking the children outside every day (except in extreme weather conditions). Please ensure that all children come dressed appropriately for the weather. Please note that open toe shoes or sandals are not allowed on the playground.
We are committed to keeping track of your child before school, after school and during lunch for those enrolled in the lunch program. It is critical that we know which children we are expecting at any given time. If your child (ren) will be absent or someone other than you is picking them up, please contact the centre in advance. You may leave a message at 416-532-3945. The answering machine is monitored frequently. Email is not a good option for this kind of contact as we tend to be with the children and not always in front of a computer.
If your school age child who normally participates in our lunch program will be absent at lunch due to school activities (e.g. field trips, piano, choir, pizza Friday, etc.), please let us know the schedule at the beginning of the year. We are happy to provide “lunch to go” for those kids enrolled in the program that bring their own container and cutlery.
We look forward to making many happy memories with both you and your families this year.
Howard Park Children’s Centre